Sunday, May 4, 2014

How to become Catwoman

I have recently watched again Catwoman and thought: "Hmmm, how cool would it be if you could really transform and be half cat half human". AND then I googled'it just to laugh a little. I wrote something like this: How to become catwoman? And what followed....(facepalm*). Be prepared:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100706083112AAW5wqU

I DON'T LIKE ANSWERS LIKE 'SHES NOT REAL'. ITS A QUESTION SO ANSWER ONLY IF YOU KNOW."

Seriously, wtf man. And the answers were also stupid, let's see: "Get bitten by a radioactive cat" - Yes,yes,yes, it's easy to find one, they are eeeeverywhere. "...martial arts lessons, like Karate, Kung Fu or Judo " - I can only think of this: 


And now I will tell you the true way, here it goes: 

1. First: make sure you're a woman;

2. Go to the pet store;

3. Buy pet food:

4. Buy cat litter:

5. Eat till you're full and then go to use that litter.
6. When you finish, clap your hands and scream out loud: I'M A CATWOMAN !!!
7. THERE YOU GO, you are one now.
END
* I wrote this for pure fun. Sorry if my english is bad in some parts.*

No comments:

Post a Comment